Blog

Blog

5 most powerful affirmations you need to repeat before bedtime

It is said that we have only 4% conscious thoughts and the remaining 96% are subconscious, and the technique of positive affirmations - which is part of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy - can replace negative thoughts with positive ones.
More articles
More articles

Face care

More articles
More articles
More articles
More articles

Lifestyle

More articles
More articles